ADMISSION TO TWO POOLS (includes complimentary entry to the Nature Park.)
|General (ages 13 +)
|Child (ages 3 – 12)
|Child (ages 2 & under)
*** The above fees represent admission to Two Pools and/or the general use of the area and its facilities including the Pools, pool deck areas, poolside huts or restrooms. Non pool users are also considered as general admission guests of the Pools and its facilities. The rental of a Poolside hut is optional and does not exempt guests from the general admission fee.
POOLSIDE HUT RENTALPlease note that hut rentals are an optional add-on and are not required for admission to Two Pools. For guests not wishing to rent a hut, the pool deck areas are furnished with umbrellas, tables and lounge chairs for your complimentary use on a first come, first serve basis.
Daily hut rentals are available at $250.00 per day. Accommodates 15-20 people. Advance bookings are recommended.
Open every day except Christmas, Boxing and New Year’s Day from 10:00am-5.00pm.
* Please note that Two Pools and all of its facilities including the pools, pool deck areas, poolside huts and restrooms close at 5:00pm daily.
Tel: 679-9522 / 679-9571 / 351-7423 / 728-5006
Facebook: La Vega Estate
FOR YOUR INFORMATION
- Coolers and picnic baskets are welcome, but glass bottles and containers may not be brought into the pools or pool deck areas.
- Pool users must wear proper and acceptable bathing suits. Only spandex, nylon or polyester are permitted.
No thong swimsuits allowed. All apparel is subject to lifeguard approval.
- Smoking is permitted in the car park area only.
- Music and vehicle free zone.
- Do not enter area unless a life guard is present.
- All persons using pools do so at their own risk.
- Lifeguards and pool staff have the authority to enforce all pool rules.
- Food and drink are not permitted in pool area.
- No street clothing, cotton wear, cut-offs or underwear is allowed on pool deck or in pools.
- Infants/children who are not toilet trained must wear swim diapers.
- Children under 16 must be supervised by an adult.
- Children under 12 entering the pool must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Children under 6 need to have a responsible adult in the water with them.
- Please shower before entering the pool.
- No running or rough play.
- NO DIVING OR JUMPING.
- No playing of music.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be removed from the pool area.
- Gum chewing is not permitted anywhere in the facility.
- No persons allowed in the water with communicable diseases, open cuts or wounds.
- Injuries should be immediately reported to a lifeguard or pool manager.
- No obscene language or lewd behaviour.